Best Places on Earth: Bali - Jeje's Journal

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Best Places on Earth: Bali

Last month after this semester over, I went to Bali. Bali is the perfect place to heal and refresh my brain, yes I craved for beach and sun. Feeling proud of myself for having been able to survive this whole semester. I only went there one time. The last time I went to Bali was about 4 years ago, and of course my knowledge about Bali is limited and have never really been to anywhere outside the most mainstream tourist destinations. We drove directly from Lamongan to Bali and then took a 16 hours drive into the destinations. In the street, we were very enjoyed this trip. Some of us were played a karaoke to entertain the other friends, and some of them were slept, saw a scenery from the bus window, talked, took some pictures, etc. Me and my friends pretty excited to get over there to experience a new adventurous life. So here I'm writing all awesome places, just in case you want to visit them too.

VISIT TANAH LOT
The Pura Tanah Lot temple is a must visit when you are staying in Bali. Attracting over a million visitors every year, Tanah Lot is known as one of the most important landmark in Bali. In order to reach the temple, visitors have to walk through a pathway lined with souvenirs shops and restaurants that are specifically targeted at tourists. Thus, the best time to visit is around 5.00 pm when the sun is just about to set. Tanah Lot is definitely one of the most spectacular sight on the coast of Bali that no visitors should miss.

PANDAWA BEACH
You can imagine the best vacation ever just by laying down on the sand and watch the waves. All day. Away from the phone and anything. The sound of crashing waves while the warm breeze gently blows through my hair. Pandawa beach it’s very trendy, has fine surfing beach and food choices for everyone. Pandawa offers great place where surfing is good, almost every day. Rent a board or take some lessons at Pandawa Beach. Feeling all blue with the sea and spend the day sunbathing and enjoying chilled coconuts. It was a very pleasant day.

KUTA BEACH
Where is the most famous beach in Bali? if you ask for every people that was visited Bali, they would answer Kuta beach. Yup, Kuta beach! The large and busy beach in Bali for travellers. So many restaurants and bar with beautiful view in Bali that we couldn't list down. We continued further along the beach to a few different spots, it was a beautiful day. After spending quite some time, In the afternoon we took a drive and we headed back to hotel. Looks like I still couldn't move on from my Bali vacation. I definitely will visit Kuta again and trying out new foods, coffee shops, and places to hang out. I wish I can live here forever.



We met foreigners for college assignments
 
Tom from Germany

Natalie and Hosein from Spain


No comments:

Post a Comment